Monday, May 15, 2017

A Friend is like Sunshine

A Friend is One Who, Like Sunshine, Helps You Grow.

Today's card was especially made for one of my lifetime girlfriends
 who celebrated her birthday last week.  


Another Whimsy stamp by Sylvia Zet, Wee Florist from her Gardner Series is the perfect image for my friend who loves to be working in her beautiful yard as much as anything. 
  
Yet this girlfriend's 'SONshine' comes from the Lord and is always a strong shoulder or listening ear to those she meets each and every day.   
How blessed I am to have shared this friendship for over 20 years!

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope my card has brightened your day.
Serving a Risen Savior ~ Pam


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Pam - I do love how you have surrounded the image with the floral type of paper.
    I had a lovely surprise when I got home from an 'out of town' trip today to find a card from a special friend in the letter box, as well as a certain piece of Absorber - thank you so very much :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and a lovely layout. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT A Gem of a Challenge

    ReplyDelete