Friday, May 26, 2017

May Your Day Be a Ride In the Park

Although I made this card last weekend in celebration of National Ride Your Bike to Work Day ~ I truly made it for my friend Amy to celebrate her birthday, which is today, May 26., thus it couldn't be blogged until today!


Since Amy has been sick recently and in the hospital, I wanted a cheerful birthday card that also had some encouragement added even though I've never met Amy~ our friendship is virtual.

  This Stamps of Life set just seemed to fit perfectly.  After stamping and die cutting the bike, I added black shiny Wink of Stella to the wheels and petals and grey Wink of Stella to the frame.  Then used lots of pop up squares to raise the bike up and give it the moving effect with the addition of the black shadow lines.  The basket is filled with multi colored mini silk flowers and the centers are 3mm flat backs that can be purchased from Lori's Lovely Paper Crafts, linked here.  The sentiment is part of the Sweet and Sassy set but it is die cut using the Gina Marie Fish Tail Banner dies. 

Hope you will join me in wishing AMY a very Happy Birthday over in North Carolina and continue to make other fun Happy Birthday cards to send to those special friendships you have. 

Thank you for stopping by today and for following my blog postings.  I truly means a lot to me.
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

2 comments:

  1. Very cheery card - I'm sure it will cheer her up! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty and cheerful card Pam - I am sure it will be appreciated by Amy.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete