Saturday, December 16, 2017

Countdown to Christmas with Not Just Scraps ~ Card 14

Countdown to Christmas 
with Not Just Scraps
Card 14


Several weeks ago I searched Pinterest and Goggle for a new, unique idea to inspire me in designing the Christmas card for my Postal Carrier.  She is the sweetest lady and I recently found out that she scrapbooks and crafts also.  All the ideas I saw were vintage or 99 postings of the M&M jingle.  I even asked on a couple of the Facebook pages to see if anyone would share what they were doing...nothing.  Finally, as I was filing away some of my non-Christmas stamps I came across the PERFECT stamp for this special one of a kind card.  What do you think?...


I do LOVE my Snail Mail Carrier and Whimsy's stamp, Love You Slow Much by designer Sylvia Zet was just what I was looking for.  I didn't want the traditional Christmas colors, but stayed close using shades of salmon and lighter greens.  The matting pieces are Gina Marie X-Stitched Rectangles and the clouds are from the Gina Marie Designs Stitched Sky die set.  The tree die is an unbranded die with a few matching salmon sequins and the sentiment is from the Whimsy Oh What Fun clear stamp set by Deb Davis.

My lesson learned today - Everyday stamps can be used for Christmas or other holidays too. Don't limit yourself, ever!

Thank you for stopping by today - I hope you are enjoying my Christmas series and will be sure to comment below or on my Facebook page, Not Just Scraps on the blog posting for this card.
Serving a Risen Savior, Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment